Thursday, March 30, 2017

Cover Page Change

Thursday, March 30th, 2017

   So in my previous posts I uploaded possible images to use for my cover page, but as I have been making my cover page the photos didn't work. In other words, it just wasn't coming out the way I had imagined it would go. I started trying to think of other images I could shot before Saturday but nothing came to mind that would be visually interesting for my magazine. As I was trying to figure out how to fix my cover page, I started looking through photos I took at Wynwood a few weeks ago and I immediately found my solution. I choose these two photos that would be ideal for my cover page:

   Even though these images are very dark and unlike what I had originally intended for my cover page, I like the idea of using one of these images better than the ones from my previous posts. These images create a sense of mystery and are visually appealing. In my following post I will upload my progress with my cover page and possibly my table of content.



No comments:

Post a Comment