Sunday, April 2, 2017

Finished Cover Page

Sunday, April 2nd, 2017

   Today I have began to edit my cover page through photoshop and joomag. As mentioned in my previous posts, my genre focuses on a minimalistic layout and that is what I aimed for with my cover. I kept the coverline vague and simple.


I am very pleased with the way my cover page turned out. This whole week has been very stressful with trying to figure out the layout to the cover page, but I eventually got through it. I have also taken a completely different turn in relation to the way I planned for my cover page to actually look like. In my previous blog posts, I talked about how I wanted my cover page to have a lot of color. After trying to use the images I shot on my cover page, I realized that I was getting nowhere. I then decided to turn to older photographs that I had taken, and I was immediately inspired. In my following blog posts, I will focus on the inside of my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment