Sunday, March 19, 2017

Shooting Schedule

Wednesday, March 15th, 2017

   Now that I have an idea on what I want my cover to be like, I will begin to plan what days I will be shooting my photos. Since I need people to model for my photos, I will have to plan my dates according to when we will all have time to do it. Since next week we don't have school on Friday, it can be a good day to start shooting my photos. Here is a shooting schedule I have planned for next week:

March 24th: Shoot images that could be used for the cover.
March 25th: Shoot images that will be used for the content of the magazine.
April 1st: Re-shoot if there are any images that are missing.

   I choose April 1st as a part of my shooting schedule just in case I realize that I would like to add another image while I'm putting my magazine together.

No comments:

Post a Comment