Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cover Page Photos!

Thursday, March 23rd, 2017

   Today, I decided took shot my photos for my cover page. I was super excited to finally try out my color gels, the only problem was the light diffusers hadn't arrived yet. I had already chosen today to shot, so I had to improvise. Usually when using color gels you need a light diffuser, but instead I used a flashlight and placed it above my subject. I also placed some color gels in front of my flash while taking the photos and it worked perfectly! I didn't think it would work but I found a way.

   Here are some photos I'm thinking about using as the cover image:



 

   I will most likely be using the last two images since they're vertical. I would want to place a border around the image with a different color. I would place the masthead up at the top and the cover line at the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment